CLOPIDOGREL . 75 mg. 30 tablets
Clopidogrel belongs to a group of medicines called "platelet aggregation inhibitors." It works by preventing the adhesion of certain elements of the blood / "count" / and clots
CLOPIDOGREL . 75 mg. 30 tablets
-What Clopidogrel Teva is and what it is used?
Clopidogrel belongs to a group of medicines called "platelet aggregation inhibitors." It works by preventing the adhesion of certain elements of the blood / "count" / and the formation of clots that can block blood flow to important parts of the body including the heart and brain.
If you have hardening of the arteries, increased risk of blood clots in your blood vessels. Clopidogrel Teva reduces the risk of blood clots, which in turn reduces the risk of serious conditions such as heart attack and stroke.
Of you have been prescribed Clopidogrel Teva because:
- You have hardening of the arteries, and soon you get a heart attack, stroke or have a condition known as "peripheral arterial disease"
- You have hardening of the arteries and received severe chest pain known as 'unstable angina', have symptoms that suggest you develop koronoren accident or have a heart attack. Your doctor should give you another medicine called "aspirin" with Clopidogrel Teva.
If you have unstable angina or symptoms of developing a heart attack, your doctor may put in a blocked or narrowed blood vessels article called "wall" to keep it open and restore blood flow.
-Before you take Clopidogrel Teva:
- If you are allergic to clopidogrel or any of the other ingredients of Clopidogrel Teva.
- If you have severe liver disease
- If you suffer from another disease which currently can lead to bleeding, such as stomach ulcers.
If you think any of these apply to you, or have any doubts, ask your doctor before taking Clopidogrel Teva
-Take special care with Clopidogrel Teva:
Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if:
- Are at increased risk of bleeding. For example:
- Have recently suffered a serious injury
- Have recently undergone or will undergo surgery
- If you have a blood disorder due to internal bleeding, which is more likely
- If you suffer from any disease in which the possibility of internal bleeding is greater
- If you have or have had a clot in a brain artery, which occurred in seven days posledniet
- If you are taking certain medications
- If you have liver or kidney disease.
Taking Clopidogrel Teva with food and drink:
You can take Clopidogrel Teva with or without food.
-Pregnancy and lactation:
It is recommended not to use this drug during pregnancy and lactation
If you are pregnant or think you are pregnant, you should tell your doctor before taking Clopidogrel Teva.
Driving and using machines:
Highly unlikely that Clopidogrel Teva can affect your ability to drive or operate machinery.
Important information about some of the ingredients of Clopidogrel Teva:
Your medicine contains lactose. If your doctor has told you that you have an intolerance to some sugars, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
-How to take Clopidogrel Teva?
The usual dose is one 75 mg tablet daily, which should be swallowed with water or other liquid. You should take your medicine at the same time each day. You can take it with or without food.
Also, if you get severe chest pain, your doctor may give you 300 ml Clopidogrel Teva / 4 tablets of 75 mg / once at the beginning of treatment.
Please follow these steps to remove the tablet from the blister strip:
- Take one blister cell from the rest of the strip by gently tearing the perforations around it.
- Carefully peel off the top layer
- Push out the tablet
- Place the tablet in your mouth and swallow with water or other liquid.
If you take an overdose:
Call us immediately at vlizkata hospital or your doctor. Overdose may cause an increased risk of bleeding.
If you forget to take Clopidogrel Teva:
If you remember within 12 hours of the missed dose, take it right away and the next tablet at the usual time.
If you forget to take a dose of Clopidogrel Teva, but remember within 12 hours of the missed dose, skip it and take the next tablet at the usual time. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten tablet.
-Possible side effects:
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of these symptoms, you should immediately contact your doctor:
- Fever, signs of infection, pale skin, excessive tiredness. These changes may be due to a decrease of some blood cells.
- Changed behavior, headaches, coma, visual disturbances, seizures, renal failure, fever, extreme tiredness, weakness or bleeding in the stomach, intestines or skin.
- Signs of liver problems such as yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes that may or may not be related to bleeding under the skin appearing as red dots and / or confusion.
- Swelling in the mouth or skin disorders such as rashes, itching, or blistering of the skin. These may be signs of an allergic reaction.
The most commonly reported adverse reaction to medicines containing clopidogrel is bleeding. Bleeding can occur in the stomach or intestines can occur bruising, hematoma, bleeding from the nose or blood in the urine. In a small number of cases were reported bleeding in the eye, intracranial hemorrhage, stomach, lungs or joints.
-Reported the following adverse reactions:
Common: bruising, hematoma, bleeding from the nose, bleeding from the stomach or intestines, increased bleeding at the puncture, diarrhea, abdominal pain, indigestion or heartburn.
Uncommon: headache, dizziness, prolonged bleeding, bleeding in the head, bleeding in the eye, blood in the urine and / IMI purpura, rash, itching, ulcers of the stomach and small intestine, nausea, vomiting, constipation, flatulence, and inflammation of the stomach reduce the number of platelet, making bruising or bleeding more likely, blood disorders, including the number of white blood cells, which increases the likelihood of infection.
Rare: reducing the number of certain white blood cells, which increases the risk of infections, vertigo, bleeding in the stomach
Very rare: a serious condition called thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Symptoms may include abnormal behavior, headache, coma, visual disturbances, seizures, renal failure, fever, weakness or bleeding in the stomach, intestines, severe reduction of certain blood cells, leading to an increased risk of bleeding or bruising confusion or hallucinations, abnormal taste, inflammation of the blood vessels, reducing blood pressure, yellowing of skin and whites of the eyes, bleeding from the lungs, throat, abdomen or joints, diarrhea, fever, changes in the levels of certain substances in the blood or urine.
What Clopidogrel Teva?
The active substance is clopidogrel.
The other ingredients in the tablet core are: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, krospividon, hydrogenated vegetable oil, sodium lauryl sulfate, and the film coating are: lactose monohydrate, hypromellose / E463 / titanium dioxide / E171 / macrogol 4000, red iron oxide / E172 / yellow iron oxide / E171 / indigo carmine aluminum lake.