Kaldera 75 mg. 30 tablets
Kaldera belongs to a group of medicines called antiplatelet medicines. Platelets are very small blood cells smaller than red or white blood cells that cling to each other in the formation of blood clots.
Kaldera 75 mg. 30 tablets
WHAT IS THE KALDERA AND WHAT IT IS USED?
Caldera belongs to a group of medicines called antiplatelet medicines. Platelets are very small blood cells smaller than red or white blood cells that cling to each other in the formation of blood clots. By preventing this clogging, platelet anti-aggregates reduce the risk of blood clots.
Caldera is used to prevent the formation of blood clots in the sealed blood vessels, a process known as atherothrombosis, which leads to atherothrombotic events. You have been prescribed Caldera to prevent the formation of blood clots and reduce the risk of these serious incidents because:
you have a condition of sealing your arteries
- you have a passing heart disease, stroke, or have a condition known as peripheral arterial disease or
- you have had severe chest pain, a condition known as "unstable angina" or "myocardial infarction". To treat this condition, your doctor may place a stent in the blocked or narrowed arteries to restore blood flow. Also must also be given acetylsalicylic acid / substance present in many drugs used to relieve pain and lower temperature, as well as to prevent blood clotting / by your doctor.
BEFORE YOU TAKE THE KALDERA
Do not take Caldera
- if you are allergic to clopidogrel or any of the other ingredients of Caldera
- if you suffer from a condition that is currently causing bleeding, such as a stomach ulcer or hemorrhage in the brain
- if you suffer from severe liver disease.
Taking Caldera with food and drink:
Caldera can be taken with or without food.
Pregnancy and Lactation:
If you are pregnant or suspect that you are pregnant, you should tell your doctor before taking Caldera. If you become pregnant while taking Caldera, talk to your doctor as it is not recommended to take clopidogrel during pregnancy.
While you are taking Caldera, talk to your doctor about breastfeeding.
Important information about some Caldera ingredients:
Caldera contains lactose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor to start taking this medicine.
The caldera also contains castor oil, hydrogenated, which can cause stomach upset or diarrhea.
HOW TO ACCEPT THE KALDERA?
If you suffer from severe chest pain, your doctor should prescribe 300 mg Caldera (4 tablets of 75 mg / once at the start of treatment). The usual dose is then one 75 mg tablet once a day taken orally with or without food at the same time each day. You should take Caldera until your doctor prescribes it to you.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
Contact your doctor immediately if you feel:
- fever, signs of infection, extreme fatigue
- signs of liver problems such as yellowing of the skin and / or eyes, whether or not bleeding, which develops under the skin like small red dots and / or confusion
- swelling of the mouth or skin disorders such as rashes and itching, blistering of the skin. These may be signs of an allergic reaction.
The most common side effect reported with Caldera is bleeding.
Bleeding may occur such as bleeding from the stomach or intestine, bruising, hematoma, nose bleeding, blood in the urine. Bleeding from the eyes, including head, lungs or joints, has been reported in rare cases.
Other side effects related to Caldera:
Common - diarrhea, abdominal pain, stomach upset, stomach acid
Uncommon - headache, stomach ulcer, vomiting, nausea, constipation, stomach or intestinal gas, rash, itching, dizziness, tingling sensation and stiffness.
Rare - dizziness
Very rare - jaundice, severe abdominal pain with or without back pain, fever, difficulty breathing, sometimes accompanied by cough, swelling of the mouth, blistering of the skin, confusion, low blood pressure, hallucinations, joint pain, muscle pain
What does Kaldera contain?
The active substance is clopidogrel. Each film-coated tablet contains 75 mg of clopidogrel.
The other ingredients are mannitol, anhydrous lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, anhydrous, butylhydroxyanisole, starch, partially pregelatinized 1500, hypromellose, ascorbic acid and castor oil, hydrogenated core tablet and hydroxypropylcellulose, hypromellose, macrogol 8000, titanium dioxide in the tablet coating.