B-PROTEKT 20 capsules
B-PROTEKT is a highly effective synbiotic (probiotic and prebiotic) with a powerful immunostimulating NV6X formula. What makes b-PROTEKT different from other probiotic products is the combination of 5 types of well-studied live bacteria, known for their beneficial effects on the human body, selected vitamins and minerals with proven immunostimulating properties.
B-PROTEKT is a highly effective synbiotic (probiotic and prebiotic) with a powerful immunostimulating NV6X formula. What makes B-PROTEKT different from other probiotic products is the combination of 5 types of well-studied live bacteria, known for their beneficial effects on the human body, selected vitamins and minerals with proven immunostimulating properties.
Fighting the disease, antibiotics kill both harmful and beneficial bacteria. The maintenance of beneficial bacteria in case of antibiotic intake is of utmost importance. B-PROTEKT is designed to maintain the balance of probiotic bacteria in both the small and large intestines. As each species has different properties for the health of the body and works in certain parts of the digestive tract, it is important to take a combined probiotic complex such as b-PROTEKT.
Regular intake of b-PROTEKT is recommended for:
• Maintaining a normal immune system;
• Restoration of intestinal balance - in gastrointestinal disorders;
• Regularity of the intestines.
b-PROTEKT is suitable for:
• Taking antibiotics (during and after treatment);
• Discomfort in the digestive tract, diarrhea, constipation and swelling;
• Seasonally weak immunity and frequent diseases;
• Hay fever;
• Stress and fatigue.
What is the NV6X formula?
NV6X is a unique formula containing specially combined prebiotics (inulin and pectin), vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B6 and zinc. The prebiotic content of b-PROTEKT has numerous benefits for the body. As a natural, indigestible nutrient, it creates the right environment for the development of beneficial bacteria in the gut. The combination of citrus pectin and inulin, extracted from the rhizome of chicory, makes the formula extremely useful due to their ability to stimulate growth and strengthen the already existing beneficial bacteria in your body.
The NV6X formula is also enriched with vitamin C, which is known to contribute to the normal function of the immune system. It is equally useful for the normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function. Last but not least, vitamin C promotes the normal functioning of metabolism and energy generation, reduces the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion and protects cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin and a powerful antioxidant. Contributes to the maintenance of a normally functioning immune system.
Vitamin B6 strengthens immunity and reduces the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion. It is very important because it contributes to a normally functioning nervous system and normal psychological activity. Vitamin B6, as a water-soluble vitamin, supports metabolism, energy synthesis and cysteine.
Vitamin D is water-soluble. It has a number of beneficial effects on the body. The body synthesizes vitamin D through the skin when exposed to sunlight. There are few foods that contain the vitamin. Therefore, its deficiency is common, especially during the winter months. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of a normal immune system and reduces the inflammatory effect caused by the protective reactions of the immune system. It is also known to help absorb calcium and phosphorus, maintain normal blood calcium levels and bone health. Last but not least, Vitamin D is involved in the process of cell division.
Useful live bacteria in b-PROTEKT:
Lactobacillus: help maintain an acidic environment in the body, which can prevent the development of harmful bacteria. The content of 3 species of Lactobacillus makes b-PROTEKT a broad-spectrum preparation.
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus has significant benefits for the body - from normally functioning immunity and assistance in the breakdown of dairy products, to reduce the occurrence of diarrhea and nausea.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus, on the other hand, attaches very well to the intestinal walls, thus helping to clear the way for beneficial bacteria found in the body.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is especially suitable for dealing with diarrheal conditions in both adults and children. It also helps the normally functioning digestive tract and can help absorb calcium and B complex vitamins. In addition, there are many researched benefits related to their effect on immunity and the fight against certain allergic conditions.
- Bifidobacterium longum - non-pathogenic probiotic, found naturally in the gastrointestinal tract (mainly in the colon) and vagina in women. Helps digestion and helps protect against harmful bacteria. They also play an important role in the synthesis of vital vitamins.
- Streptococcus thermophilus - this powerful probiotic can be found in the colon and has numerous researched benefits related to the digestive system and immunity. S. thermophilus produces lactase, which helps humans break down milk more efficiently. Finally, these beneficial bacteria produce antibiotic
Dosage and intake: take 1 capsule daily between main meals. If you are taking an antibiotic, take the supplement 2 hours after taking it.
Ingredients in 2 capsules (daily dose):
NV6X = 218.74 mg / 0.2 g.
Prebiotic - citrus pectin * (50 mg / 0.2 g);
Inulin extracted from the rhizome of chicory (Chicorium intybus) * (100 mg / 0.1 g);
Vitamin C (60 mg) in the form of L-ascorbic acid, constituting 75% of RCP;
Vitamin B6 (1.4 mg) in the form of pyridoxine hydrochloride, constituting 100% of RCP;
Vitamin D3 (5 μg) in the form of cholecalciferol, constituting 100% of RCP;
Vitamin A (800 pg RE) in the form of retinyl acetate, constituting 100% of RCP.
Lactobacillus bulgaricus * (~ 40 mg / 0.04 g) - 200 mln.
Bifidobacterium longum * (~ 40 mg / 0.04 g) - 400 mln.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus * (~ 20 mg / 0.02 g) - 200 mln.
Streptococcus thermophilus * (~ 20 mg / 0.02 g) - 200 mln.
Lactobacillus acidophilus * (~ 10 mg / 0.01 g) - 3 billion.
RCP - reference intake amounts.
* Unspecified reference amounts for intake.
Excipients: Filler: rice flour; Anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate, silica; Capsule - gelling agent: hypromellose; Colorant: titanium dioxide.
The quality and efficacy of probiotic cultures are guaranteed throughout the shelf life, with proper storage.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Store in a dry and ventilated place at a temperature below 25 ° С.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.
Do not use after the expiry date stated on the pack.
Do not refrigerate!
Packaging: 20 capsules.